Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #26 (permalink)
MeredithRodneyMckay
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
The lagoon was very pretty. In whole the whole islands were pretty. "It's so beautiful." Felicity smiled as she looked up at Gabriel. She was pretty glad that they had chosen this location for their honeymoon. It was also much warmer than it would've been back home in England. It was mid-winter, and Fliss wasn't really that much of a winter person. She much preferred the sun, and being tanned. She swung their arms a little as thy walked along the beach. It was nice feeling the sand between the toes. She didn't go to the beach nearly enough back at home. Probably because she lived in London. Perhaps she would make more of a thing about going to the beach. Maybe she could take Little Nova with her, considering that her sister was back in the country now. She'd mention it to Brody when they got back home.

"I'm glad we came here." She spoke again a few minutes later. It was really nice, and he did deserve a break. He worked for very hard.
Now, this was the life. A much warmer life than the one they had left behind the day before. As much as England was his -- their -- home now, it was so very, very cold in the winter months. Something Gabe still hadn't really gotten used to being a Spaniard. But as he strolled hand in hand with Fliss, he felt happy. Looking down at her when she spoke, he smiled and pulled their interlocked fingers up to his mouth, giving the back of her hand a quick peck. "Me too, it truly is beautiful."

And it was time to make a little confession about what he'd been doing before they'd left the hotel that morning. "Fliss, I hope you don't mind, but I booked us in for a swim with the Manta Rays," he said, licking his lips and stopping on the sand to be able to turn to his wife. "I know you said you wanted to sunbathe a little bit, and we can, I just thought it might be a fun way to spend this afternoon?" He hoped.