View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:31 AM   #29 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Annie popped up from behind the doors that concealed the entrance to the spiral staircase, smoothing down her blazer. Her naked blazer, mind you, because she still had yet to find the brooch.

Ah, there was Cambridge now. Excellent. Withdrawing a long, thing bit of wood from her purse, Anastasia tapped the girl's wand in the palm of her left hand as she walked closer to her.

"Is that it, then?" she called out clearly. "Laura's replacement wand?"
The sound of an open door caused Alexa to look to the entrance and surely enough there was the headmistress. All she could think to say was finally but of course she didn't because that would have been rude as the case seemed to be and the last thing she was trying to be at a moment like this was rude. Right now the safety of her baby was in question and when she thought about it she realized that she hadn't seen him since she stole broom and tried eating the sorting hat all the way back at the start of the term. Merlin, had it really been that long?

This woman was a monster! It should have been illegal to have anyone go so long without their wand! Realizing this made her even more determined to get her wand back TODAY, even if it meant...being civil. CRINGE.

Her eyes rested on the woman as she made her way over to her. She was about to question the whereabouts of her wand when she saw it appear in the woman's hand. At this point she inhaled sharply, feeling a new burst of energy rushing through her.

It was her wand...it was still in one piece!

The new excitement of seeing her baby again after such a long time almost made her miss the headmistress' question but her ears caught and made sense of the woman's words at the last minute and sbe nodded eagerly. "Yes ma'am it is!" she shoved it towards the woman so suddenly that one might have sworn it was diseased but really she just wanted her wand back.

Now gimme MINE. Please

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 10-14-2012 at 06:42 AM.