Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
Noel had no clue what potion she was indicating, but he did know sunscreen! Somewhat. He just got comfortable though. Standing up was out of the question for the next few minutes and her bag was too far awaaaay. Plus it'd just all come off with swimming, wouldn't it?

Though if she were truly concerned...

Sitting up, he pulled off his shirt, laying it to the side on the blanket so it didn't get all sandy. "Zere. Not so warm zen." He grinned and relaxed in the chair again, thoroughly amused. Wasn't there a no work talk rule? "I'm still a teacher's assistant at ze Luxembourg Academy of Magic. 'aven't found a teaching job elsewhere, zough..." He Slumped a little more in his seat to get a little more comfortable. "I do get ze class to myself when the professor is away for whatever reason."

He smiled and looked towards Sandra. "How about yourself?"
Aleksandra was grinning amused too, for her own reasons, and also pleased when he removed his shirt. "Much better now." Already positioned so that she could give him all of her attention, and not everyone else on the beach, she listened to his update. "Where else have you looked?" Because she was sure there was always somewhere, but if he had standards for the school, then it would be more difficult to find a job.

Though standards where always a good thing to have.

"I'm still working independently, though I've garnered a few offers to join companies." But Sandra just wasn't sure she wanted to join one just yet. Not until they made it worth her while at least. "I brought some with me, those we'll need, but this place is so well stocked..." Still she always came prepared. Her eyes flicked to the waters briefly. "I don't think.... I've ever tried any of the muggle sports they're playing."

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline   Reply With Quote