View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Finished it on Saturday. Ended kind of how I hoped it would have! Will be worth a re-read later on, I think.

SPOILER!!: contains spoils about it all, durrrr
Yes! Yes, Nabs, that was it. Samantha was the one that was the most hopeless, maybe, because she DID seem like she had given up. The others.. were content with their life... mostly... I dunno. I keep having thoughts on this book and will probably have better thoughts later.

As for the end of the book: I was glad it had a Shakespearean-like-tragedy ending. I was wanting everyone to die (or at least all the characters I didn't like) but you know, as long as the few deaths/incidents had an impact on the town, then there's still hope for them to realize they need to change their ways.

I really really really really really wish Simon Price would have died. Monster. He's my least favorite out of ALL of Pagford.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote