Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Sunscreen potion. Hmm. Where did she put that bottle? Stella rummaged around in her tote before finally bringing it out with a triumphant grin. FOUND it.

"No, that isn't right. I'll go retrieve one myself in a bit if I'm particularly parched. I have water in my bag, but that looks so cool and lovely and not... from inside my bag." And she wasn't going to spend all her funds the first day on fancy drinks. "Stella Wojack. From London."
Lexi watched the other lady digging in her handbag like a madwoman... it was amusing. And Merlin KNOWS Lexi had not seen AMUSING in some time. Hehe. She nodded her head as the other lady pulled out the bottle and grinned.

"Well the offer stands if you wish to try it before purchasing it," Lexi assured her. And it was DEFINITELY better than water. It didn't make Lex feel queasy like most everything did these days... and THAT was a great thing. "Lovely to meet you, Stella. I am from... Godric's Hollow originally, but I have lived all over Europe at this point." And visited most every other country within a reasonable distance from there. "Are you here with family?" Lexi asked with a hint of sadness to her voice...
Erindipity is offline   Reply With Quote