Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
Was she serious?

He could see a little bit of smirk on her face, but after the shades were slipped onto his face, he could see the smile clearly. She wasn't being serious. A great relief. "Your right. We got ze better end of ze deal eizer way."

Sitting relaxed in the second chair, adjusting the shades and slipping off his shoes, he looked down to his outfit. Well, yes, he was a little more covered up than usual for being at a beach. "Oh, non, it's fine. I only need sun...'ere..." The young man gestured to his arms. Should be thankful he didn't burn easily otherwise, that would be one giant farmer's tan.
"I have a potion for that somewhere..." She glanced at her bag, but didn't move from her relaxed position. "Sunscreen." Sandra also had a potion for sunburns as well as a few others she thought might be needed on this trip. It always paid off in more ways than one to travel with her. "Still... you look very... warm with all that on."

The young woman considered that for a moment. "When you get hot, we'll go swim." It was decided. "But until then, you should tell me how work's been." Only this one time though, the rest of the trip would be devoid of any work talk after this.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline   Reply With Quote