View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
Leeness
Hufflepuff
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Wilde
Graduated
Farmer Carter | | Ama's Secret

Popping some Divination posts in here that may also be relevant. Bunbury has mentioned several times previously about her fear of ghosts in the likes of the Entrance Hall and stuff, so just to point out that consistent theme also.

A ghostly thief who likes to steal furniture and jewelry!

So there is a chance we may be dealing with an ex-Ikea employee. BY JOVE! I think we've GOT it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post

Callie was waiting for the Headmistress to continue when none other than Elijah Wilde spoke up, suggesting that she had stolen the brooch--the exact thing she was worried the red head thought.

"Mr. Wilde, I have stolen nothing!" The blonde semi-shouted at him, her face turning pink. She turned to the Headmistress, placing her hands on her chest, pleading that the woman understand her. "I never even knew it was missing until Tinka showed up, I swear. Why would I ever steal from you, Mrs. Truebridge?" She was going to kill that Puff.

She looked at him with narrowed eyes. She would take 300 points from him if he got her fired and then probably do her best to get him expelled but that was to be figured out later. "I assume you are working on your assignment, I want a parchment at the end of class to see that you've been working and not just lolly-gagging around."

The Headmistress didn't seem too worried about the Hufflepuff child at the moment because...she had a dream that she wanted Elwood to interpret? Really? That was odd. "Of course..um, come have a seat--" but before she could offer her the armchair she had been sitting in before, the woman had pulled her off to a corner and began right away whispering the contents of the dream.

Professor Elwood nodded here and there and took notice of the facial expressions that were present as Anastasia related the events. They were all pretty firghtened or worried looking but still. When she was finished, Callie placed a tentative hand on the woman's shoulder. "It will be alright, we will find your brooch. Does it have any specific syntamental meanings?" that could effect the dream too. She just couldn't get over the oddness that the brooch was actually missing when the Headmistress woke up.

"What I can take away from your dream is this talk about the forest being on fire," she paused as she organized her thoughts, "It presents conflicting ideas of pleasure and happiness and then loss and confusion. Perhaps you, subconsiously are happy to be rid of the brooch or someone close to you feels that way?" She knew that that would sound crazy to the woman who had been frantically search the castle with her own private House Elf army but that's what the dream said to her. "The door represents things like secrets and of course locked areas, the brooch may be where it is locked away, somewhere where you cannot reach it." And the last bit, the part that had caught her right off the bat was the eeiry green smoke and flames.

She took a quick breath before continuing. "The green smoke...it um, usually means a spector of some sorts." she let that hang out in the air, and for the woman to reply. That last bit was never good news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Being in the corner, Anastasia couldn't pick up much of what the students were saying to each other, much less what they were saying to her. She did note one thing in particular, though....

The redhead's mouth popped open just a bit, in something of a gasp as what the Hufflepuff said drifted her way. MERLIN'S BEARD, it could be true! Elwood was half-gypsy anyway, right? And weren't gypsies KNOWN for their thieving and scheming and crystal ball fortune-telling?!?

She shook her head and refocused on the gypsy diviner, listening closely to her interpretation of the dream.

"Nnno...." she shook her red head nervously. "I mean, I... it's sentimental to me. To me, it represents all my work and life in Egypt, wwwith Ethan.... but it's not a f-f-family heirloom or anything...."

Yeah, it wasn't VALUABLE ENOUGH TO STEAL, ELWOOD. In other words. And back to the dream.... Annie didn't like the interpretation she was getting here.

"You're making it sound like the brooch is lost forever!" she pouted, not very quietly, when the woman was finished. "No, I'm NOT glad it's lost. If I were GLAD it was LOST, why would I be searching for it right now?!" And she pointed to poor Tinka, who was still in the room, bless her little elf heart.

The worst part of Elwood's lame explanation was at the end. Annie's eyes grew wide with authentic terror, and clapped her hands on the other woman's shoulders. "A SPECTOR or some sorts? A SPECTOR?" She started trembling as she released Calista, trembling up and down her arms and almost starting to weave like she was going to pass out.

"Lllike a gghost? That kkkind of ss...ssss....sp..." She couldn't even say it. "Ssspeector??!?!"
YOU
*wink*