Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Stella didn't think that she should be surprised at all that the sun was warm on her bare shoulders, that the sand glittered white and clean under her bare feet, or that the water was SO clean and blue, and yet... she sort of was surprised. Or not surprised, so much as unable to shake the feeling that she was on someone else's vacation, and that it wouldn't last.

Might as well enjoy it while she can, right?

"Mind if I join you?" She spotted a younger blond woman on the beach, and Stella put out her towel and seated herself. "Where'd you get that drink? Is it good?"
Typically Lexi would scowl and SIGH loudly at being spoken to by a stranger, but here she didn't mind so much. With a pleasant smile she looked up and shielded her eyes even though she had on sunglasses. "Not at all. Pull up some sand," she said with a small giggle. YES. She giggled.

She blinked behind her sunglasses for a moment and glanced down at her drink. "I brought it down from the resort. You could try it if you like. It's a coconut something or other. It's very refreshing." SMILES.

"I'm Lexi Kennedy- Salander, by the way. And you are?"
Erindipity is offline   Reply With Quote