View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #45 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Mischievous Ella
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"More, huh?" That was going to be quite hard, considering they were pretty much together any time they weren't in class or in their common rooms. Not that she wasn't up to the challenge, the third year was completely content spending her time with Harvey. And she was blushing again, his hand on her cheek was the trigger this time. "Iknowyouwill."She said quietly, a small smile playing on her lips. And her stomach was doing those annoying somersaults again, also Harvey's doing. She laughed at his joke about a big head, raising a eyebrow after thinking on it a moment. "Y'know, you really shouldn't give me any ideas...or Minnie, for that matter. We might just make your head big after all." Cue a mischievous grin. Hey, he'd brought it up. ..."Of course I'd keep telling you anyway, Harvs. That's kind of a given." Smile.

"I will... If I need to I'll go to you first, okay?" She said reassuringly, nodding her head. Not that she could see herself getting sad any time soon, that usually didn't happen til the end of term. The anniversary of her mom leaving always proved to be quite hard on her.

Grin. It was the opposite of horrible? Ella was more than relieved to hear that. It probably showed on her face, too. She was always terrible at hiding her feelings. She bit her lip nervously as she felt his hand on her face again, trying to hold his gaze. "Lookslikeyouwaitedtolong." She said quietly, looking up at him before shrugging. "Yeah...yeah, now I guess you know." And she wouldn't have to worry about the subject any longer, yeah? "You had me worried, you know." The badger added, looking up at him. "I thought I was like...well that you...didn't want to kiss me or something." But he did...and they had...so it was all good. "Shouldwego?" Cause they were only feet from her common room entrance and glued to their current spot.

Harvey nodded though he had no idea how to do that but maybe he would find a way, he saw her blush but he hadnt done anything except put a hand on her cheek. Did that do it? did touching her cheek make her blush? mm that information could come in handy! He smiled as she said she knew he would, what was this girl doing to him!? Just one small smile from her sent made his heart go wild! If only she knew how much of an effect she and her Ella gestures had on him, she would probably find ways of making him do just about anything! He wanted to slap himself right then and there, see he just blurted that out without thinking about it and now look she had a funny smile on her face! "Y..you might? Well I guess you are right... I must keep those things to myself" that way they couldn't use anymore charms on him to make his head bigger, but for some reason he knew that Ella was going to relay that information to Mins who was going to formulate a plan for the two girls to have fun against him. Oh boy! this was trouble he had invited upon himself! "Ah yes that does make sense, afterall you cant go telling me how bad I am" he smiled, knowing that more compliments would be coming his way.

He nodded "Yes you can, anytime. Even if you have to sneak out at night, I will sneak out with you." he said before he realised something "Unless you have other friends that you would want to talk to instead of sneaking out" cause he was sure that she didnt want to get into trouble just for sneaking out and trying to talk to him.

He saw her grin and knew that she was happy about it now, and he nodded as she bit her lip "Yes I agree I did wait too long, far too long for something as good as this" oh yeah that kiss was good, wait more than good! "Yeah I do know now, if only I had tried to find out sooner" he said before frowning a little as he listened to her "Oh Ella I am sorry for worrying you. Oh I did want to, I really did." he nodded "I almost did a few times but thought you might freak out a little so I didn't kiss you. But no more worrying about that now" he smiled knowing that they had both done what they had wanted to do for a while, and it seemed like the right time so she went for it and he had responded. He looked down the corridor to where her common room was, yeah she had work to do so she probably had to go. He nodded a little reluctantly but he knew they would be able to hang out again soon "Yes, I think we should" he said letting go of her hand and wrapping his arm around her shoulders and held her a little close for the final time before he let her go through that door.