View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #43 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Yeah you did! Ella taking control now I see! XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ella smiled, patting Harvey reassuringly on the arm. "There's always next time, Harvs." And it was sweet he wanted to give her gummy worms, but really not necessary. Ells was always carrying them around. Always. "Course I can't...cause I might get hungry...or worried...or sad. And they help."

The third year giggled, rolling her eyes. "I can't picture you getting a big head, Harvs." So in truth she really wasn't worried about it. "And of course I'd do that, if it helped." Ella hated when people she cared about put themselves down. It made her feel upset because she saw how awesome they were and all she wanted to do was help them see it too. The small blonde simply nodded at the last part, glad Harvey agreed with her.

She was glad Harvey wasn't annoyed by her constant worrying, mostly because it was something she did all the time. If he had been annoyed by it, she was sure she wouldn't be able to fix the problem. It was just in her nature to worry too much. "I'll try not to worry that much, Harvs." She'd never done that before, worrying to the point of being sick. It sounded quite unpleasant. "And if I do feel overwhelmed I'll just talk to you, yeah?"

So she had done it. She was kissing Harvey. ShewaskissingHarvey. O___O Merlin's beard! What was she doing? One minute she was all frustrated and the next. EEP! It was lovely though, the kissing. Ella's eyes were shut tight, trying to remember everything about the moment. And her brain was all over the place, and her heart was still beating a mile a minute. ... And then it was over way too soon, or at least she felt that way.

She opened her eyes to find Harvey looked utterly confused, which was funny considering Ella had a satisfied dreamy look on her face. She couldn't shake the goofy smile, either. The third year couldn't help but laugh when Harvey started trying to piece what had just happened together. She bit her lip, a blush appearing on her face. "Harvs I um...well I just was afraid you'd never do it so I uh...well I just..." She'd just decided to take matters into her own hands. "Well you were here, you know what happened." And she grabbed his hand again, looking up at him with wide eyes. "Itwasn'thorrible,wasit? Imean...It'sokaythatIdidthat?"

Harvey looked at his arm as she patted it, trying not to smile. He then looked at her and nodded “Yes there is cause we gonna hang out a lot more now.” he chuckled before looking at her “I am always there if you are worried or sad, and if I carry them around too then when you are hungry as well” he the put a hand on her cheek “But in all seriousness if you are ever worried or sad, you know where to find me or how to contact me. No matter what I am doing I will leave everything to come to you.” he smiled. He wanted to help with everything even if he didn’t understand what she was going through, cause that’s who he was. Wanting to help whether he understood it or not! He chuckled as she rolled her eyes “You cant? Maybe I will have to use a charm or something to make my head bigger that way you will see a big head on Harvs” he chuckled jokingly. He smiled at the next part “I see, and what if it did help, would you still tell me I am great? Or would it stop after I start to see how … good I am” he raised his eyebrows and tried not to smile as he waited for her answer. He watched her nod, yeah he would have to believe her in the end for they were not to lie to each other. Even more so now that they were together, no secrets and no lying but only cause he didn’t want to lose her now that they were together.

He smiled as she said that she would try not to worry that much, cause he didn’t want her to get sick. If she did he wouldn’t be able to take care of her cause she would be stuck in her common room, though he would probably bug Mins or some other poor puff asking how she was doing. He nodded “Of course Ella, you can always come talk to me … always. Just find me in my usual places or send an owl and I will be there.” of course he would be there to listen to her whenever she needed to talk about something that may be annoying her, cause that’s what he wanted to do and needed to do as her boyfriend. If she couldn’t talk to him who else would she talk to? Apart from her fellow puff girls, oh and her ‘brother’ Edric. Was this really happening? Were they really kissing? Or was this another of his dreams? Either way he was going to respond and kiss her back just in case it was not one of his dreams, well they were kissing now whether it was a dream or reality. He melted into it just letting it happen cause if he had to be honest he was enjoying it,, the kissing. His heart now beating so fast he was scared it would jump out of his chest, those butterflies were back and this time were fluttering so hard he was sure they had multiplied. He started to feel all dizzy since it felt so nice, that he knew he had to stop or he might just lose his balance! So he pulled away looking at her in confusion wondering if it had really happened

He saw the look on her face, one that he had never seen before and wondered what it meant. As he tried to figure out what had happened he heard her laugh as he stuttered through his words, he even in his confusion saw her blush and try to explain what had just happened between them. He would have still been confused if she hadn’t grabbed his hand and looked up at him with wide eyes, as he looked at her his confusion cleared and all that she had just said came flooding back to him. He smiled and laid his other hand on her cheek “Don’t worry about it Ella. No, it wasn’t horrible, in fact it was the opposite of horrible.” he smiled, like it was beautiful or something “Yes it is ok that you did, cause if I can be honest…. I was just waiting for the right time to do what we just did. I was not sure if you wanted to, but now I know that you did. ” he said looking at her and suddenly realising what that look had been. She had been happy about kissing him, now they both knew that they had wanted the same thing. He knew that there could be more kisses to come, well if Ella had any control over it then yes there would be!

Last edited by DarkStorm; 10-01-2012 at 02:18 PM.