View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:23 AM   #42 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: LOL Toldja she would
Quote:
Originally Posted by EW_FAN View Post

He chuckled glad that he didn't lose his balance trying to show her, or that would have been embarrassing. Showing her you were steady only to have fallen over showing her, that would have not been good! He watched as she shrugged and tapped her pocket "No I didn't forget, how could I? I just....I just wanted to do that thing. Where someone asks for something and the someone suddenly presents it like magic. That's all" oh wells, but he could do it next time! Carry them around and when she says it, whip those bags out of his pocket.. careful not to drop any. "Yes can't go anywhere without your supply of gummy worms" he chuckled as he though of them as her power supply to keep her running throughout the day, keep her bouncing the way she does.

He chuckled as she said that she just knew, did girls know a lot about these things? he wondered. Unless she knew something that he didnt, like she knew some stuff about him that he didnt know. Had she spied on him working out with Justin, or talked to Justin about him wanting to toughen up. Cause that was one thing that they had talked about toughening Harvey up a bit for the girls, to impress them.. at that time he had hinted at Ella. All that was forgotten when she said the next thing "Everyday? you would do that for me? Not scared of it getting to my head, making my head a little bigger each time?" he chuckled as he questioned her "Yeah you dont, and I guess I will believe you in the end" he almost forgot to breath as she hugged him and he hugged her back, but he remembered. These little moments felt like he had won the quidditch cup each time she hugged him or blushed or did any of her Ella things. He was just happy that it would happen more and more now that they were together, and he would enjoy every moment of it.

He smiled and looked at her and shook his head "No I dont, cause it shows me just how much you care. You just want me to feel as though I am a good guy with good qualities and that I should start seeing it that way." that explained it right? "It shows how much you care about how I think about myself." he smiled hoping she understood at that, just in case he had been rambling again. He looked at her "You can if you want to, but dont feel defeated if you dont manage to succeed. Cause there will always be one person that wont mind all that worrying that you do, as long as.. and I repeat as long as you dont worry about it so much that you end up making yourself ill" he knew that there were some people like that out there that worried so much it constantly made them ill and they would be taking constant medications just to keep themselves well and he didnt want this for Ella. Soon they were laughing hard, so hard that they couldn't stop themselves and ended up with a stomach pain. He hadn't laughed this hard in his life! and here he was with a fantastic girl who had managed to make him laugh his hardest.

He had just pulled back from kissing her cheek after having backed out at the last minute again! Why did it seem that everytime he wanted to kiss her he just couldn't! he always seemed to back out and end up kicking himself once he got back to his common room. He wanted to look away not wanting to show how disappointed he felt that he couldn't go through with it when he really wanted to! He was the guy in this relationship so he would have to take that step sometime or have Ella get upset at him that he couldn't even kiss her after all the girlfriends he'd had, he couldnt kiss her!? He decided that he would try again and this time he WOULD kiss her no matter what, he was just about to lean in when the next thing he knew Ella was kissing HIM!! HIM!! He was shocked but his body just melted into the kiss of its own accord while his heart was beating and he was thinking a million things a minute!! Well this was what he wanted right to kiss her, and she seemed to want it too so now he could make things right. While she was still kissing him he kissed her back, and pulled away after a minute.... or two.. he had lost track of time.. or had time just stopped while they had kissed. He just looked at her a little confused, was what just happened real? or did he imagine it? well there was only one way to find out if he had been dreaming or whether it was reality "What....? Wait.. our.. lips.. they.. they touched.. was that..? did.. you.. did you kiss me? or.. did I lose my balance and.. fall onto you?" either way he would know what had happened exactly in the time that he had decided to kiss her and the moment their lips collided with each other.

Ella smiled, patting Harvey reassuringly on the arm. "There's always next time, Harvs." And it was sweet he wanted to give her gummy worms, but really not necessary. Ells was always carrying them around. Always. "Course I can't...cause I might get hungry...or worried...or sad. And they help."

The third year giggled, rolling her eyes. "I can't picture you getting a big head, Harvs." So in truth she really wasn't worried about it. "And of course I'd do that, if it helped." Ella hated when people she cared about put themselves down. It made her feel upset because she saw how awesome they were and all she wanted to do was help them see it too. The small blonde simply nodded at the last part, glad Harvey agreed with her.

She was glad Harvey wasn't annoyed by her constant worrying, mostly because it was something she did all the time. If he had been annoyed by it, she was sure she wouldn't be able to fix the problem. It was just in her nature to worry too much. "I'll try not to worry that much, Harvs." She'd never done that before, worrying to the point of being sick. It sounded quite unpleasant. "And if I do feel overwhelmed I'll just talk to you, yeah?"

So she had done it. She was kissing Harvey. ShewaskissingHarvey. O___O Merlin's beard! What was she doing? One minute she was all frustrated and the next. EEP! It was lovely though, the kissing. Ella's eyes were shut tight, trying to remember everything about the moment. And her brain was all over the place, and her heart was still beating a mile a minute. ... And then it was over way too soon, or at least she felt that way.

She opened her eyes to find Harvey looked utterly confused, which was funny considering Ella had a satisfied dreamy look on her face. She couldn't shake the goofy smile, either. The third year couldn't help but laugh when Harvey started trying to piece what had just happened together. She bit her lip, a blush appearing on her face. "Harvs I um...well I just was afraid you'd never do it so I uh...well I just..." She'd just decided to take matters into her own hands. "Well you were here, you know what happened." And she grabbed his hand again, looking up at him with wide eyes. "Itwasn'thorrible,wasit? Imean...It'sokaythatIdidthat?"