View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #38 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Harvsss
Quote:
Originally Posted by EW_FAN View Post
Harvey smiled and nodded “Yeah that’s just what I was thinking ” cause it was true anytime that he was hanging out with her or having ice-cream it would always be a lot of fun! He had to move back a tiny bit as she poked him before he resumed his normal position “No I guess not, but I don’t regret eating that much ice-cream” he smiled looking at her. Yeah he didn’t regret eating that much since he was with Ella, and he would do it again if he had to. Cause if a girl like Ella was offering you more and more ice-cream you weren’t exactly going to say no, cause 1) that was a bit rude and 2) well he just couldn’t say no to Ella at all! He chuckled as she giggled “Well I see you are the opposite of me!” he said as he very gently poked her stomach not wanting to hurt her. He looked at her as she pouted when he said she didn’t need anymore sugar. “You mean you want more sugar? How much more?” he asked her wondering how much more sugar this girl could take before she would start bouncing off the walls just like she was bouncing on this floor right now.

He smiled as she chuckled and he nodded “Oh yes I am! So good of you to notice” he wanted to add finally but thought against it as he nodded “Yeah I know! I have been working on my…. tough…ness” or something like that, not sure if toughness was even a word but it seemed to work so it didn’t matter at all. He smiled and nodded “Yeah I did!” as he high fived her back, sending a few butterflies to his stomach as he wanted to hold that hand but he didn’t. He listened as she confirmed that he was the best "Umm I guess that's good then" cause in his mind she deserved the best "I will try not to......cause it seems that you don't want to, so for you I will try" yeah he was going to try for her cause she seemed so sure that he was the best for just hanging out with her? He smiled as he realised she wanted to hang out with him just as much he wanted to hang out with her if not more!

He looked at her as she called him by his full name, whenever Mins or his mom called him by his full name he knew he was in trouble. But with Ella.......he enjoyed her using his full name, too bad he didn't have a middle name to make it more funny to hear. He raised his eyebrows as she said one thing, and then changed it to his idea. He smiled "Dont you worry I will do my work, but right now I am a bit busy to think about work. I will think about it once I get to my common room" man he so wished he could say 'our common room' but it was not to be, he was not happy that he was in a different house to her cause that meant that he had to leave her at her common room door while making the lonely trek to his common room. He nodded smiling "I will do my work, I will. " he watched as she stepped away from the wall and came towards him, giving him those fluttery butterflies again. He just continued looking almost missing what she was saying "Oh I won't fall behind me" he said pointing his thumb behind him "Cause I have good balance" or she could catch him too! Either way work was the last thing on his mind right now, he was not going to think about work when he was around HIS pretty girl, yes HIS!

Ella felt her cheeks flush and she looked down, shrugging her shoulders. She was smiling, though. Smiling like an idiot. She laughed when Harvey wobbled a bit after her poke, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Woah, steady there." She joked, clearly amused. Heh. She was strong, huh? "You don't? Well...good." Beam. Ella didn't want Harvey to not enjoy their ice cream hangouts, it'd be quite sad if he didn't want to do them anymore. Especially since the third year spent a considerable amount of times in the kitchen eating the stuff. Nod. Nod. "Seems that way." And maybe they'd always be opposites when it came to their appetites, Ella wasn't too sure. All she knew was that she loved food! The next question caught Ella off guard and she looked at Harvey thoughtfully, biting her lip. "Oh...I dunno. Maybe a bag of gummy worms...or two." Grin.

Ella smiled at Harvey, thinking that this wasn't exactly when she noticed the super hero stuff. She'd thought that way back under the elephant topiary when she'd been quite upset. He'd comforted her then and that's when she knew. Not that she'd told him this. She giggled at his toughness comment, thinking that was quite cute. "Oh I can tell you have." Grin. And she continued to grin as he said he'd try not to doubt himself anymore. That made her happy. "Good and hey, if you do start to doubt yourself I can help you with that, yeah?" She'd gladly remind him of how awesome he was any time he needed it.

The third year nodded approvingly. "Good, I'm glad." And then she cracked a small smile, realizing the reason he was busy at the moment was because he was with her. It was nice to know that his attention was all on her at the moment, even if that made her quite nervous. She laughed softly as he joked about falling, shaking her head at him. "You're quite funny sometimes, Harvs." And he was kind of a dork, which Ella loved.

She took another small step towards him, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear nervously. Reaching down, she grabbed his hand and looked from their hands to him again. "Well come on, you've got to walk a girl to her common room, it's the gentlemanly thing to do." And she smiled warmly before continuing to lead the way down the corridor.