View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:53 AM   #37 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Default Tired me = falling asleep while RPing >.<
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Bouncy Ella
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ella smiled, shrugging her shoulders. "I dunno, I guess no one?" Grin. Probably not true, Ella was sure not everyone found ice cream and her as exciting as Harvey did. It was a really nice thought, though. "Just can't hack it, can you Harvs?" She teased, poking him in the stomach. Truthfully Ella wasn't that surprised Harvey was full, she was just kind of a freak of nature when it came to her appetite. She giggled when he seemed surprised that she could eat more, nodding seriously. "Oh yeah, I have lots more room for sweets." BEAM. There was always room for those. "What do you meannnn?" Ella said, pouting. "Not even a little moreee?" Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

The third year giggled as the Claw puffed out his chest, thinking it was quite amusing. "Oh look at you, so strong and tough." Grin. "You're a regular tough guy, Harvs." As tough as a stuffed teddy bear, that one. "Good point, you kind of made a good save." And he deserved a high five for that, yeah? So the small blonde held up her hand, waiting patiently for him to go along with her. "Yeah, you are." She confirmed, nodding her head. "Don't doubt yourself, Harvs." None of that while Ella was around, it simply wasn't allowed.

The stumbling over his words, it made Ella raised her eyebrows at him. "Harvey Watson..." Eyebrows. "You should do your work and then relax." EEP. And she was sounding like his mother or something. "Or you could relax...and then do your work." She added, a small smile on her face. "But either way, do your work, okay?" And she stepped away from the wall, smiling up at him. "Can't have you falling behind, can we?"

Harvey smiled and nodded “Yeah that’s just what I was thinking ” cause it was true anytime that he was hanging out with her or having ice-cream it would always be a lot of fun! He had to move back a tiny bit as she poked him before he resumed his normal position “No I guess not, but I don’t regret eating that much ice-cream” he smiled looking at her. Yeah he didn’t regret eating that much since he was with Ella, and he would do it again if he had to. Cause if a girl like Ella was offering you more and more ice-cream you weren’t exactly going to say no, cause 1) that was a bit rude and 2) well he just couldn’t say no to Ella at all! He chuckled as she giggled “Well I see you are the opposite of me!” he said as he very gently poked her stomach not wanting to hurt her. He looked at her as she pouted when he said she didn’t need anymore sugar. “You mean you want more sugar? How much more?” he asked her wondering how much more sugar this girl could take before she would start bouncing off the walls just like she was bouncing on this floor right now.

He smiled as she chuckled and he nodded “Oh yes I am! So good of you to notice” he wanted to add finally but thought against it as he nodded “Yeah I know! I have been working on my…. tough…ness” or something like that, not sure if toughness was even a word but it seemed to work so it didn’t matter at all. He smiled and nodded “Yeah I did!” as he high fived her back, sending a few butterflies to his stomach as he wanted to hold that hand but he didn’t. He listened as she confirmed that he was the best "Umm I guess that's good then" cause in his mind she deserved the best "I will try not to......cause it seems that you don't want to, so for you I will try" yeah he was going to try for her cause she seemed so sure that he was the best for just hanging out with her? He smiled as he realised she wanted to hang out with him just as much he wanted to hang out with her if not more!

He looked at her as she called him by his full name, whenever Mins or his mom called him by his full name he knew he was in trouble. But with Ella.......he enjoyed her using his full name, too bad he didn't have a middle name to make it more funny to hear. He raised his eyebrows as she said one thing, and then changed it to his idea. He smiled "Dont you worry I will do my work, but right now I am a bit busy to think about work. I will think about it once I get to my common room" man he so wished he could say 'our common room' but it was not to be, he was not happy that he was in a different house to her cause that meant that he had to leave her at her common room door while making the lonely trek to his common room. He nodded smiling "I will do my work, I will. " he watched as she stepped away from the wall and came towards him, giving him those fluttery butterflies again. He just continued looking almost missing what she was saying "Oh I won't fall behind me" he said pointing his thumb behind him "Cause I have good balance" or she could catch him too! Either way work was the last thing on his mind right now, he was not going to think about work when he was around HIS pretty girl, yes HIS!