View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #33 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Default Ellaaa! XD
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Hyper Ella <3!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ella left the kitchens, pulling Harvey along after her. "Harvs, we just ate a seriously impressive amount of ice cream!" Like world record status or something, it was that impressive! Grin. And the third year was seriously happy now, like couldn't stop smiling or bouncing kind of happy. Ice cream tended to do that to the girl.

She stopped suddenly and whipped around, bumping right into the boy and laughing sheepishly. "Sorry but I was wondering..." Because Ice cream also gave Ella ideas, lots of ideas. It was brain food, y'know. "Can we make this like a weekly thing? Getting ice cream together, I mean..." And she looked up at him expectantly, bouncing on the balls of her feet. He'd say yes, right? He knew how much Ella loved ice cream!

Harvey felt all dizzy with the amount they had just had, and he knew he had a sugar rush going on in his body as he was being pulled along "Well it was so fun I just couldn't stop eating the stuff." plus he just kept eating cause he got to hang out with Ella, who would want to stop when the pretty girl just wanted to eat as much as she could "Don't think I can eat anything else today this was my last meal" and what a meal it was, and with Ella too!

Suddenly she turned around and him not being prepared for it bumped straight into her, afraid that she might fall he did his trademark catch and caught her just in case she might. He looked at her as she talked to him "Firstly nothing to be sorry about, I have no idea why you said sorry" if it was for that bump, he so enjoyed that it was like a strong nudge... and he did love those lovely nudges! "Secondly... we can do whatever you want, you want this to be a weekly thing? then a weekly thing it will be!" he smiled as she bounced in front of him, looked like the sugar was getting to her head too!