View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #32 (permalink)
tiffyteddy
Formerly: Dan and Emma<3
Gryffindor

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tiffany Pevensie
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Wellington
Accidents & Catastrophes
Pinkaholic | Teddy | S♥NE | Twinkle! | Baekhyun's wifey l K-pop lover | Dancing Queen l

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
He even didn't know if his decision to break this relationship was right or not and he knew that could make her more devastated. But now Gary couldn't do anything since he lost her contact. I know it's hard. I'm sorry but I can't keep our relationship any longer again, unless you wanted to contact me again. He thought that how could they keep in relationship if there is no contact or interaction?

Exhaled.

His blue eyes kept staring at the owl which already dissapeared a moment ago. He felt a bit empty and didn't realized that someone had patted his shoulder. Tiffany? Oh gosh, did she knew what he had done here? But she didn't know for whom his letter was sent too, right?

Maybe she should know about this, Tiffany was his close friend, right?

"Hey." he tried to gave her a smile though his expression still looked.. Flat. Was he okay? He didn't think so. No one felt okay when they decided to break-up, since a meanie. And Gerald Rush wasn't a meanie, he did it due to some particular reason. "Well, I don't think I am." said him. But he just didn't know how to tell her about this.
It was a few seconds later that she could gain his attention back. The lioness just remained there and waited for the apple boy to turn around and answer her question. Well...he did greet her, but in a rather lifeless way. What has he done or what had happened to him? The lioness looked into his deep blue eyes but still she couldn't find any answer to her question. So she just hung up her big grin onto her face once again, hopefully it would ease him down in some ways when he looks at her.

Well, I don't think I am.

Tiffany was a bit shocked when she heard him saying like that. So he was really not feeling alright and he was...sad. Puzzled, she tried to look away from him and started her rocking again. Actually she was not that type of people that love to listen to others' problems and answer them one by one because she could never really give a suitable suggestion to them so she rather not to get involved into others' business. However it doesn't mean that she was not that type of people who would console and comfort their friends, or else it would not make her a good friend though right?

Wrapping her arms round his shoulders, she asked,"If you want, you could tell me about it." she reassured. After all, we are friends right, Rush? "Maybe that would help." She finished her line, adding a smile.

You are the potion of my life, you are the sweetness that I have.