Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:33 AM   #148 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
Dora returned the grin and nodded her head. "Yeah! We so need to refuel after that." She'd had bigger experiments that required much more energizing, but Dora wasn't one to waste a good excuse for cookie and tea eating.

Her eyes wondered then she leaned forward so only Cassia could hear her mostly. "The Headmistress and older students are all hogging the house elves though. I think we gotta feed ourselves. I can make tea. Wanna see if we can make out own cookies?" The second year had never really made cookies, though she'd read about it.

So it would be easy as tea, right? Totally.
Cassia tilted her head towards Dora in order to hear what the girl was saying. "Tell me about it." She rolled her eyes saying this. "Let's just steer away from them. They aren't so cool anyway." Cassia said thoughtfully. Yup she was also convinced that younger students ,especially Slytherin ones, are the coolest and Cassia was generalizing this fact to the Ravvies ones now as well because Dora seemed to have the coolness too.

"Yeah I'm sure it's not hard to be figured out." Cassia shrugged. They could make cookies why wouldn't they be able to? They are cool so they could."I think we should start making the cookies first because tea won't take much time to be made, right?" The second-year looked around her as if looking for a recipe that will suddenly pop up. Well, nothing popped up. "I know that we need flour and butter." She turned to Dora. Cassia only watched her grandmother making cookies but not so closely. Hopefully she could remember the other ingredients. Though they needed to find where House-elves kept them. "Oh and I have my wand with me. If we needed some spells" She said patting her pocket. And she wasn't going to tell Dora that she didn;t know many useful spells. Leave it to the girl to find out "Do you?" Surely all students carry their wands ,right? Or was it only the snake.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours