Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #142 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default *stare back at Roro*
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post
After the Headmistress showed up at the corridor, Cassia felt easier because you know if any battle was taking place in the kitchen then the woman would solve it, right? And indeed the woman looked like fire just as Dora commented.

Moving on! As Cassia entered the kitchen accompanied by Dora. She looked around and nothing seemed to be happening here, no students on ovens or anything out of the ordinary. Just the working house-elves and some hungry students. Oh and the headmistress who was talking to two house-elves. The snake followed the eagle towards the long tables her head facing the floor because Cassia didn't actually want to encounter the headmistress because last time she did on the train it wasn't a very cool first impression Cassia had given. And she hoped that red-headed woman had forgotten about that. She should have forgotten as she encounters so many students every day, true? TRUE.

Back to the important stuff. "Cookies." Cassia answered Dora matter-of-factly pushing her hands into her pockets. The second-year beamed at the other girl, "Cookie and tea are what we need now. You know we've just been experimenting and stuff. " She said grinning. Yup the Snake had already forgotten about any rumor of a battle.
Dora returned the grin and nodded her head. "Yeah! We so need to refuel after that." She'd had bigger experiments that required much more energizing, but Dora wasn't one to waste a good excuse for cookie and tea eating.

Her eyes wondered then she leaned forward so only Cassia could hear her mostly. "The Headmistress and older students are all hogging the house elves though. I think we gotta feed ourselves. I can make tea. Wanna see if we can make out own cookies?" The second year had never really made cookies, though she'd read about it.

So it would be easy as tea, right? Totally.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________