View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #99 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanaa ツ View Post
Pushing a strand of loose hair behind her ear, Alyss rushed up the wide winding stairs. No-one ever used them at this time of day, it was always the elevators that were stocked full of people, desperately trying to make morning small talk. Ugh. That was another bad thing about heavily populated places. People always wanted to talk to you. It's not like they'd ever stop you on the street and have a full conversation with you, but when you were tightly packed in an inclosed space, that seemed to be fine. Finally reaching her place of work, the small brunette opened the door to the conference room with a sigh. Now to look like you know what you're doing. Plastering a smile on her face, Alyss walked to an empty chair by the table, "Terribly sorry I'm late, I haven't missed much, have I?"
Ella looked up from the table as the door opened. "Ah, thank you for joining us, Alyss. We were just recognizing your promotion." She smiled at the woman as she entered the room. "Go ahead and take a seat. And have some coffee... You look like you could use it." Someone slept through the alarm, maybe?

"Maybe one of your coworkers can fill you in on what you missed after the meeting." Because it was time to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliah_longbottom View Post
New faces? That'd be great! Mathorda had met the majority of her co-workers, but she was looking foward to meeting others too. This job was making her a lot more social than usual. Ella was great too! Dora found nothing wrong with this job yet; it was all great in general. Except.. "Well, the more-action-on-the-field thing sounds nice," she suggested. Yeah, more action. With DRAGONS. Heheh.
And finally, some feedback. Even if it was simple, it was appreciated. Ella gave Mathorda a nod. "Well, you're in luck. We've got some good assignments coming up." Which Ella would get to after the feedback.

But since no one else seemed to be speaking up... "Alright then? Time to move on." They weren't very talkative this morning, unfortunately.

Ella stood up and grabbed a small stack of papers up. She handed one out to everyone at the table. "This is our most current list of job tasks. Every part of this department has something to do, so make sure you all are on top of your game. Some of it is in-office work, and some of you will be going out into the field. No task is more important than the other. Every assignment is important." Just to clarify. Ella eyed them all for a moment, just to make sure that was clear. She didn't want any complainers.

Text Cut: Job Tasks
Albino Bloodhound Team -
- Nogtails have made an appearance in rural farms in Cotswald, England. Make sure the Bloodhounds are in excellent condition. They need consistent, continual training. Under the direction of the team leader (Alyss Glass) take them to Cotswald to hunt out the nogtails.

Dragon Researchers -
- Winter is coming, research new diets to help the dragons hold onto health fat to keep them warm. Send the information to the dragon reserves throughout Britain.

Dragon Restraint Officers -
- The new Swedish Short Snout in the Welsh Dragon Reserve is being unruly and wreaking havoc. Go to the Reserve and help isolate him in a separate enclosure until he calms down and adjusts to the new setting.

Werewolf Operative -
- Prepare for the next full moon. Make sure you have all the necessary tools to capture a werewolf in case of an escape.

Mermish Liasion Office -
A report needs to be made on the status of the merpeople residing in Scotland. Send out a team to speak with the Selkies tribe.

Goblin Liason Office -
- Visit the goblins in Gringotts and make sure they are being treated well. Make sure they are happy with their working conditions.

Werewolf Support Services -
- Contact all werewolves currently working in the Ministry of Magic and create a status report. Make sure they aren’t being treated unequally. Make sure they still have a safe and secure place to transform and enough wolfsbane potion for the next full moon.

Spirit Relocation Office-
- A woman in Yorkshire has reported her mother-in-law’s spirit has been haunting her. Find a new place for her and relocate her accordingly.

"An enlarged copy of this will be posted on the bulletin board in the work area so you all know what you're supposed to be doing. So... Take a look at each of your assignments. If you have any questions, please ask me. Otherwise, this meeting is dismissed and you are free to start working." Yes, it was sort of a short meeting, but Ella just wanted to get together with all her employees so they were all familiar with her. "Also, I expect a report of each of these assignments, either in person or in written form."

Ella stood in front of her chair and waited for any questions or comments to be voiced, or for her employees to leave. "Take some coffee and cookies on your way out. I won't eat them."

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise