View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan and Emma<3 View Post
The lioness entered the Owlery with a letter in her hand as she walked across all those lovely owls and stood in front of hers. It has become her habit of writing to her parents every month, telling them all the things at school and things that happened onto her. Even if she just told them that she was good and telling them not to worry about her in the letter, it was perfectly fine. They just needed it, to know whether she was alright or not. They just needed some confirmation somehow.

She tied that small piece of paper to Snowy and patted its head softly. "You know who to give to right?"she grinned as she sent it away. She watched it fly over the castle and off it went, to where her parents live right now. Just as she was about to leave, she spotted the Slytherin not far from her, motionless. Perhaps he was just sending letters to his family, just like the way Tiffany did?

Meh. What was he doing right there?

"Hey,"she whispered as she patted him on the shoulder, hoping to wake him up from his 'daydream'. Leaning her back to the wall, she glanced at the apple boy. He was different, he looked different. It was like, all of his energy has been drained out and all that was left was his body alone. He was pale and his expression was blank. "Are you okay?" she asked.
He even didn't know if his decision to break this relationship was right or not and he knew that could make her more devastated. But now Gary couldn't do anything since he lost her contact. I know it's hard. I'm sorry but I can't keep our relationship any longer again, unless you wanted to contact me again. He thought that how could they keep in relationship if there is no contact or interaction?

Exhaled.

His blue eyes kept staring at the owl which already dissapeared a moment ago. He felt a bit empty and didn't realized that someone had patted his shoulder. Tiffany? Oh gosh, did she knew what he had done here? But she didn't know for whom his letter was sent too, right?

Maybe she should know about this, Tiffany was his close friend, right?

"Hey." he tried to gave her a smile though his expression still looked.. Flat. Was he okay? He didn't think so. No one felt okay when they decided to break-up, since a meanie. And Gerald Rush wasn't a meanie, he did it due to some particular reason. "Well, I don't think I am." said him. But he just didn't know how to tell her about this.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.