View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:44 AM   #98 (permalink)
ameliah_longbottom

Ravenclaw
Puffskein

x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
She smiled at Mathorda, too. She had such good employees around.

And now, on with the meeting. "Alright, just a couple more announcements. The Ministry will be going through another hiring streak in about a month. I think we can expect a lot of new faces in here, so be ready to welcome them in." Ella certainly hoped there would be some more employees, anyway. Her numbers seemed to be dwindling.

"With that being said, you will all get a lovely break from work to celebrate the holidays while we department heads get everything ready for the new employees." Lucky ducks. At least she still got some holiday time.

Ella went checked those two things off her mental check-list and moved on. "Now, before we move on, I'd kind of like to do a survey, discussion sort of thing here." Ella looked around at all of her employees. "I've been your department head for about three months now, so I'd like your opinion on how I've been doing. I've never held a position like this before, so now is not the time to be shy. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what you want to change, what you want more of, anything you can possibly think of." She hoped to get some good feedback. "It doesn't even have to be about me. It could be anything from wanting another coffee maker to wanting more action in the field." So please speak up?

And THEN they could move on to the GOOD stuff. The WORK.
New faces? That'd be great! Mathorda had met the majority of her co-workers, but she was looking foward to meeting others too. This job was making her a lot more social than usual. Ella was great too! Dora found nothing wrong with this job yet; it was all great in general. Except.. "Well, the more-action-on-the-field thing sounds nice," she suggested. Yeah, more action. With DRAGONS. Heheh.