View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Default We'll move this to the office. I'll have 2 timelines going there.
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Well now, wasn't that sweet. Sierra was coming to check on the healer. And she even wanted to make her tea. What a sweet girl she was. Looking down she smiled. "I'm doing great Sierra. Everything is going... extraordinarily well." Yep, everything was moving along splendidly.

The girl was learning to cook? That was a good thing since her mum was going to be needing all the help she could get in the fairly near future. "I'm glad to hear you've been helping your mum out. You know she's going to need the extra help when..." she trailed off. She didn't need to finish that statement. Sierra would know what she was talking about.

Hearing the way Sierra greeted Dylan, Cece looked at the boy. "Now that's what I call a proper greeting." He could learn a thing or two from his prefect. "As much as I appreciate your apology Dylan, I think it's Sierra that you should be apologizing to." And that didn't mean smirking at her like that either.

Unlocking her door she looked back at both students. "How about we take this inside. I need to put my feet up and rest a bit." Being on her feet all the time really got to her every now and then.

Cece and Marie_____Colby