View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 03:07 AM   #26 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
"Yeah, me either." Come to the kitchens often she meant. "The elves are always so eager to serve. It's nice and all, but I like helping myself." And she still wasn't used to SO MANY elves being around at once, there were only two back at her grandmothers.

Dora watched her step closer to the portrait and then turned her hazel eyes to the pear. Almost instantly the thing swung open after the initial tickling. "Hurry and close it!" They had to try again! She reached forward quickly, practically slamming it in the face of some random house elf. "Sorry elf! Try again, before too much time passes."
So obviously the pear didn't need time to recover or anything. Considering it turned into a door knob when Cassia tickled it and the portrait swung open revealing the kitchen. Just when Cassia turned to Dora to you know discuss the conclusion ,the eagle acted fast and slammed it shut.

Blink...

Cassia was puzzled a bit, "I though we were done expermin...." She trailed off hearing Dora urging her to tickle it again. As if on cue Cassia's hand reached out again and tickled the thing. Just like a couple of seconds ago a door knob appeared and the portrait opened allowing them to enter. So now they could say that it opens instantly without needing time to recover or anything. "Ahem..well, that is apparently a good spell." Cassia nodded approvingly. Not like she is an expert or anything but it appeared to her that it didn't slow down the next time they tried. Unless the eagle thought otherwise.

And a house-elf appeared from the kitchen. Probably the same who just got a portrait slammed in his face a minute ago. Cassia sidestepped leaving Dora directly in front of the portrait. "Um...she slammed it you know." Cassia murmured pointing at the eagle. Not that the elves would complain or ask why or anything. They don't do this. But the elves are nice to Cassia and they give her anything she wants especially Tinka so Cassia didn't won't to ruin her reputation among the little creatures. And it's ok for Dora her common room isn't near the kitchen like Cassia's.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours