View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 04:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
"Yeh? What's on the first floor? OH WAIT! The Muggle Studies Bird! I mean..." he corrected himself and said "The nice young woman who teaches muggle studies shouldn't be too upset we barge into her area? Let's go there next." He said and ran out the door towards the staircase and up to the hot Muggle Studies professor... Just cause he can't pick the pretty flowers anymore, he can still sniff them... though it'd be awkward sniffing the woman... Mehhh...
"Yes..." Annie side-eyed Ian as she followed him up the stairs. "To Muggle Studies." Bird. Why was Cerulean a BIRD? What was that? Did he think she was good looking? She was pretty plain, wasn't she? And bitter about being single?

That was the vibe Annie had gotten from their brief interaction at the speech, anyway.

"Professor Cerulean!" she led the charge and knocked on the woman's door, then turned around to give the Board of Governors a bright smile. "I'm sure you, Cassandra, and you, Lainey, are both very familiar with the first floor... so I thought we'd just touch base with one of our staffers whose subject may not be as popular as the others but is still a valuable asset to the school..."

Muggles studies, or as Annie liked to think of it, the class you should take before you go shopping! How else were you going to know when the Muggles were ripping you off for a designer handbag?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind