View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
SlytherclawPoet
Formerly: Mandana
Slytherin
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zach Clarkson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Delilah Schrodeur
x1 x1
♥Matella||Epic Canadian||Awesome Shipper|| Music Lover||Senators Fan||Kendrick♥

Never had he been able to cause such a comment to be said to him except for now, Patrick set the apple core down on the table for the moment before picking up a roll and just taking little bits of it off before popping them into his mouth; there was no need to shove the whole thing into his mouth since that was rude and he had been still willing to have a proper conversation while eating which meant that he couldn't decide to gross people out by just deciding to rush eating something. "Well thank you, being honest is what I do at times; superheroes shouldn't be liars." He picked more at the roll and continued to eat it after Beezus had just seemed to be surprised with how he had acted, that was the thing to know about him seeing as it would have prevented another reaction like this from happening. Honestly what's so surprising about me being honest? Even if it's about interesting subject matter. He didn't get it.

As she had seemed to mirror what he had been doing with resting her chin on her fists, he couldn't help but be curious about the questions; he felt like he was being interrogated by detectives and had major secrets to reveal. "I kissed her because I do like her more than a friend, it was sorta the first way that I had explained to her how I liked her." There was no need to say any more that than because that wasn't part of the question, he chose to only answer what had been asked of him and that was all that would be said for now.