View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
SlytherclawPoet
Formerly: Mandana
Slytherin
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zach Clarkson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Delilah Schrodeur
x1 x1
♥Matella||Epic Canadian||Awesome Shipper|| Music Lover||Senators Fan||Kendrick♥

As he took another bite of the apple, the Ravenclaw had chosen to sit down beside him which wasn't a problem considering he realized that it would have looked a bit funny to have a simple conversation while one was sitting and the other was standing though there hadn't been to be a concern over that now. Since when do other Ravenclaws want to speak with me? I mean.. I only know a couple. Patrick wasn't entirely about to argue because he knew that someone would have been happy that he was speaking with someone else but said person was the reason that he was feeling so confused and slightly irritated so he just didn't even want to deal with those thoughts right now.

Kind of looking for me? How in Merlin's name is that possible?

Once the reason for wanting to find him had been mentioned, he just looked at Beezus and blinked once before sighing slightly. "Why did you want to talk about her? I mean.. I haven't spoken to her in a couple days after I sorta kissed her and just told her that I like her more than a friend." He rested his chin on his hand sorta looking like some famous muggle statue but it was the best way that he knew of to make it look exactly like he had been paying attention to the conversation.