View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:12 AM

Post Video: Daniel Radcliffe in on-set clip from "The F Word", talks "Horns", Emma Watson

The first on-set footage via CTV's eTalk of Daniel Radcliffe from the Toronto set of The F Word, which will shoot through the end of the month in Canada before finishing its shoot in Ireland, has been released online. In the clip, Daniel's character Wallace is at a park with Allan, played by Adam Driver, who is the cousin of the girl Wallace likes, Chantry.

Dan briefly discussed the top of the story, about being in the 'friend zone', why he chose not to attend the Toronto Film Festival premiere of The Perks of Being a Wallflower with Harry Potter costar Emma Watson, and the fact that he begins shooting Horns at the very end of September. That footage, as well as new on-location photos of Dan with costar Zoe Kazan, can be found below.

Tell me what’s your favorite hot spot? Where does Daniel Craig … Daniel Radcliffe go to hang?
Dan Radcliffe:
Daniel Craig?

Sorry (laughs).
Dan Radcliffe:
I’m honored. Thank you.

I’m sorry (laughs).
Dan Radcliffe:
No please, that’s a fantastic mistake to make.

Daniel Radcliffe: Hi, I’m Daniel Radcliffe and we are on one of the sets of my new movie The F Word.

So she puts you in the “friend” zone.
Dan Radcliffe:
Yes I am very much in the friend zone.

Are you familiar with being in the friend zone?
Dan Radcliffe:
There’s definitely one friend that I have who there was certainly a moment where something might have happened with us and now I’m so, so glad it didn’t. She’s one of my best friends.

Have you talked to Emma? She was in town for a couple of days [for the Toronto Intl. Film Festival].
Dan Radcliffe:
No, the two films that I really wanted to see were Perks and Place Beyond the Pines. But I do feel like if I was to turn up at any of the Perks premieres, the media woul d turn it into a Potter event again.

What’s your life been like here in Toronto?
Dan Radcliffe:
We went up to Muskoka. Oh man that was amazing. It’s like amazing lakes and we would tip over a canoe. Fantastic.

You are truly a Canadian.
Dan Radcliffe:
I know, I am. I’ve had poutine as well.

And Daniel’s set to soak in even more Canadian culture.
Dan Radcliffe:
The day after I finish this I’m flying up to Vancouver to film Horns.