View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 04:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Lake View Post
This had to be one of the silliest plans ever. As soon as Gwen had told her what she was hoping to hear, the Gryffindor had ignored anything else and listened to the loudest thought in her brain, which urged her to go all the way down to the kitchen level. Sure, the Hufflepuff common room was there somewhere, but what were the odds of Jory leaving or entering as soon as she got there?

Still, the girl was determined to speak to him. Gryffindor bravery or downright foolishness, she couldn't quite tell. But there she was, waiting for her friend, which might or might not show up.
Jory had just put his book bag in his dorm after returning from the library. He was feeling a bit overwhelmed having just confessed his feelings about Ari to Gwen. He still wasn't sure if he should have told her. But now that he had, there was one thing he wanted to do. Find Ari and tell her his feelings. But he was nervous; he had never done this before.

The Puff had just made up his mind to go look for Ari at some random place as was now pushing the door to exist his common room. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice her right in front of him until a few seconds later. "Ari!'' he said. ”Hello.'' He thought to himself, ''Just the person I wanted to see.''
Now that his friend was right in front of him, Jory wasn't sure if he would be able to say what he wanted.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺