Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:04 AM   #66 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

SPOILER!!: Ells!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
So Ella was late...and for an ice cream friend date, of all things! This made the small blonde frown slightly as she hurried along the corridor, headed straight for the kitchens. Meep! Alec wasn't going to be mad at her, was he? Surely he wouldn't. Alec wasn't one to be mad but still... Luckily for the tardy Hufflepuff, she didn't have too far to go. Being a badger really was the best thing ever!

Tickling the pear with a small smile, the third year entered the kitchen hastily, walking directly into someone. WHOOPS! "I'm so sorry." She said sincerely before realizing who it was she had bumped into. "Alec! ...Hi! I um...I'm sorry I was late and sorry I nearly knocked you over." Yup. She had made quite the entrance. Ella Bishop wasn't exactly the most graceful Hogwarts student. Not by a long shot. And the blonde was about to apologize again, because she still felt bad, but she was distracted by the other movement in the kitchen.

O___O

WOAH! Look at all those house elves! Taking a step towards Alec, the third year gave him a smile before whispering, "You don't think they'll mind us in here, do you?" Ells hoped not. She wanted ICE CREAM and she wanted it now!

Alec stood there, feeling more and more awkward as time ticked by. When was Ella meant to be getting here, again? Not... that he was being impatient. He wasn't, really. It would just be good to have some company and ignore the awkwardness than to stand here being his usual awkward self. Yeah... awkwardness was just-

OOMPH!

Alec stumbled forwards as someone walked right into him! O_O Weird. No one usually walked straight into him... EVER! The fourteen year old spun around and blinked at the girl behind him. A grin spread across his face as he recognised that face, those eyes and that blonde hair. "Hey Ells!" he said, "Erm... no, no that's fine! You're not late and... I'm not hurt so..." GRIN. They were both good, right? Right!

They? The boy turned around and looked towards the house elves again. She... had to mean them, right? Because students won't mind fellow students being in the Kitchens but house elves... this was their land. Their territory. And they were just marching in. Yeah... "Erm... I hope not!" he whispered back, "I mean... we won't be making a mess... and we're cooking for ourselves..." If making ice cream did count as cooking then yes, they were cooking for themselves.