View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #39 (permalink)
Droo

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

SPOILER!!: Bad Girls, Bad Girls. Whatchoo gunna do, whatchoo gunna do when Lafay Comes Fer You
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlossomRose View Post
Seri let her mouth hang open when she nearly dismissed what Lex said. WHAT IN MERLIN WAS WRONG WITH HER? SERI WANTED TO SEE SOME PUNISHMENT! Merlin did she wish to challenge her decision! Apparently HER Head of House had FINALLY decided to listen to her... though it didn't come without a glare. I'll bet she doesn't want to shout at us when the Headmistress is around, Seri smirked. Seri didn't care if she was glared at, Ariana was a random Slytherin, but Lex was a proper friend- so Lex would be staying... If only she had a little more house pride?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Despite being as upset as she was, it didn't go unnoticed when someone else entered the room. OOOOOO SHINY GROUND'S KEEPER!!!!! She shot him a wide grin, momentarily forgetting just how annoyed she had become by the Professor's response to the situation.

Mr. Gibbins was nice--and new like her and they still needed to see a giant squid--which reminded her! She needed to stop by his hut to make a complaint about the monsters that were flying around the grounds picking on first years!

Lex had to fight the urged to sigh in annoyance as she looked up at the Professor who was either being biased or otherwise mean. For a moment she had to bite her tongue to prevent herself from saying something that would land her in trouble though she did have a few choice words for the Professor...

Lex couldn't believe all this that was going on! It actually seemed like that girl would have gotten away with it--but she wouldn't. Even if Prof. Lafay didn't punish her she was determined to pay her back. Using spells was fine and rather she admired people who could cast spells perfectly but she drew the line when you tried casting them at her.

Alexa looked to her friend immediately. Good! Between the two of them the truth would have to get out.

She turned to Ariana when the Professor said that she should try telling the truth. Yes. It would have made everything better...for her and Seri anyway...

Gosh, this was exactly why she hated snakes--Seri being the exception of course because Seri was actually nice and didn't think like them in all their mean ways!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 View Post
"I stand by what i had said earlier Professor lafay.though I did hear the girls talking about trying to sneak Serenity into Alexa's common room at the lake. And i advised them not too, because well yeah you can't go into another common room. and they insisted that there plan would work and that they could trick the fat lady portrait to let serenity into the gryffindor common room." she looked at the girls never try to mess with Ariana logan. ever!
Quote:
"NU-UH." Seri shook her head. "FIRSTLY, you were clearly listening in on the conversation, secondly, we were JOKING, thirdly we were merely reasoning that it would be possible..." Seri shrugged innocently. "But you quite happen to have missed out one small detail, one tiny error, a small thought you must have forgotten; YOU THEN TURNED YOUR WAND ON LEX!" Seri finished defiantly. She had had enough of this girl.

"Having personal experience with silencing charms, I know they are not much fun, and secondly, I think it must be quite traumatic to repeatedly have a wand turned on you!" Seri added, glaring. WHAT WAS UP WITH THESE PEOPLE? Merlin, she should just leave Hogwarts now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
A dark look grew on Lex's face. Such a bad time for that to happen too with the shiny ground's keeper in the room. SIGH. This girl clearly brought out the worst in her.

However, she could see that the girl was trying to prove a point, maybe the one about them not messing with her or she'd make their life hell. This didn't bother Lex in the least bit.

Before she could answer the girl Seri decided to speak her mind and Lex couldn't agree more! No matter what they had to do they would prove that she was in the wrong and not them.

When Seri finished speaking she felt she should add her two cents to the mix. "I bet you think you're really clever right now, saying something to pull us down with you, hoping it will get you off the hook and that makes sense since you threatened to make our lives here hell--RIGHT BEFORE AIMING THAT BLOODY WAND AT ME!!!" She hadn't meant to snap like that but she was soooo tired of everyone pointing their wands at her. Seri was right, she was beyond traumatized.

"And furthermore, what two 11 year olds discuss to pass the time away is NO reason for you to go throwing spells. We obviously weren't being serious because we respect the rules set up and wouldn't try to cross any Professors by doing that." Yeah that's right; she could play innocent too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 View Post
Ariana backed up at bit at both of the girls yelling "Professor, they said they would do this.. Say that i did something wrong just to get me in trouble." she looked as if she were about to cry "I dont know what i did wrong professor i was just trying to make sure they had a good year at hogwarts and didnt get in trouble for something that could lose anyone house points."
Quote:
"OOOOH LEX, I just thought, she was up in our business at the feast AND now the Lake, and even in my Common room... you don't suppose she's... STALKING US?" Merlin, that thought just occurred to her. HOW FREAKY. She glared at Ariana.

"We SAID NO SUCH THING." and that was true. "Oh, and now you'll start CRYING, so we'll all feel bad!"

The older girl was bringing something else up? Sweet Circe!

Then the other girl! And the other... it was a ping pong match... OH FOR MERLIN'S SAKES!!!

All this in front of the new Headmistress.

Now Hecate was angry.

"ENOUGH!!!!"

She took a breath...

"Alright. I've heard enough. We're done here. Out. All three of you. Before I decide to go back on my decision and put ALL THREE OF YOU in detention."

"Logan." Oh yeah, she wasn't using Miss anymore... she was not playing now. "Do NOT do anything to make anyone's experience here unpleasant and if I find out you've cast on another student, you'll be in detention so long your hair will be gray when you come out." Then she spoke through her closed teeth. "Do I make myself clear?"

Then she turned to the younger girls. "Wheeler. Cambridge. Neither of you knows how dangerous I am, but if either of you steps out of line in ANY way, not only will you find out first hand... but everyone of your house mates will hate you for the amount of points I will deduct." She then pointed to Wheeler. "And don't think I won't deduct points from my own house. I have and I will."

She then pointed her wand at the door which slammed open, making a whole in the wall behind it. "If anyone says another word I will deduct points. Out! Now!"

Last edited by Droo; 09-10-2012 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Y'all posted when I was posting so I had to update!