View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #37 (permalink)
Quick Quotes Quill

ADFC Challenge Winner
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Montgomery
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mark Aiden Aubrey
Department of Mysteries

x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Lake View Post
In her state of mind, Ariadne failed to notice when her friend took a step back, or the fact that she looked a bit green. Not only that, but she didn't even take in what the girl was saying before she heard the answer she had been waiting for.

He does?! 'Really?! That's amazing!' she replied, giddily. 'What were his exact words?' This was bound to get at least a facepalm from Gwen.
'THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUUU!' the Gryffindor sang, gripping her bestie in a very tight hug. It had been so nice of her to just tell her straight away.

'I must find him.' Ari decided on the spot, already running towards the stairs. But then she remembered something, and yelled over her shoulder. 'I'll come meet you in the library in an hour, to sort out the whole diary thing, ok?' Waiting for an answer, she made a few more steps before stopping suddenly.

'Gwen? You are amazing. Thank you.' she said, completely calm this time, but still red from the surge of happiness that had enveloped her. There weren't many people like Gwen, to have done such a thing for her.
Blink. Blink. Staaaaare.

Gwendolyn was actually beginning to wonder how long it would take Ari to get back to her normal self. So far, a couple of minutes had passed, and the Gryffindor was still hyperventilating. Gwen just raised an eyebrow at her bestie, as she heard her say something about it being amazing. Yes, lovely indeed, the fifth year thought, trying hard not to roll her eyes. She had been meaning to say something, but eventually didn’t, since Ari asked her something else first.

*FACEPALM*

She really had to quote Jory J. Stonewall? ‘Those where his exact words.I'm in love with her’ Well, skipping the ‘I think’ part, which would have only made things more complicated. After all, the Hufflepuff corrected himself after that, saying that he knew so. ‘That’s it’, Gwendolyn gave a small nod, still looking a bit puzzled at her best friend. And then she received a hug from Ari.

Before she could say anything else, the Ravenclaw saw her friend already running to the stairs. ‘Umm… You might want to breath first…’ Yes, the Gryffindor was looking burgundy. Just a tad.

In the next moment, Ariadne told her she was going to be at the library in an hour. ‘Good’, the fifth year nodded, deciding to head back to the Common Room and get the diary. She was eagerly waiting to tell Ari what she found out. Her thoughts were interrupted by something her bestie said. Amazing. Gwen just started grinning.