Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Text Cut: Tsk tsk, you know she's shameless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post

"Aw, are you upset?" Abby mocked the girl, already get tired of this conversation. No amount of convincing was going to get the girl to join Lex in the whole trying to get the armor to talk challenge. Why not? "Um. Well, NORMAL people wouldn't want to see stuff like that but I don't know about insane people. You should ask your friends."

Abby looked amused, as the girl started to talk again. Jeeeez. Did she never stop? Obviously the girl failed in her endeavour to get the armor to communicate.. and then she asked Abby if she had other ideas.. Time to be evil. "You could dance around..or even sing. That could get their attention." Heh. She might as well watch the girl make a complete fool of herself. It would be highly amusing.

"Of course. Why should I help you with something that doesn't benefit me at all?" Selfish? Yeah, maybe.

Lex made a face at the girl. She wasn't liking her tone very much at the moment. Maybe she could ask her to adjust it. She was about to when the girl said something completely...stupid. "Eww, why would I want to be a normal person anyway? They don't have any fun you know." And that was exactly why she would continue wanting to see the suits move some more.

She blinked at Abby, wondering whether or not the girl was being serious but after thinking it over decided it might just have worked! "See, you can be so brilliant when you're being helpful!" GRIN. Then she turned to the closest suit of armour. "Hey Mister, you wanna dance?" Not waiting for him to respond she began dancing around the suit of armour and before long was making her way between each. "Hey you should try this!" She said with a giggle.

CLANG!

Oops...Lex stopped immediately and looked at the suit of armour that had clattered to the floor...

O___O

If anything she was prepared to blame Abby for the whole thing. "See...this is why you should have helped me..."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.