Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lady of Light
SlytherinGryffindor
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natasha Shenoy
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrea Bowen
Gryffindor
Third Year
SUMMER FOREVER

Text Cut: Lex <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"Hey!" Lex said defensively. "My friends are not insane! Don't talk about them like that!" She didn't care if the world thought she was insane seeing as she most likely was and in fact considered it a compliment to be referred to in that way but she knew Abby wasn't using it in a nice way and since that was the case she didn't want her speaking about her friends like that! Then she got all curious. "Well why not?" A lot of people would want to see something like that...right?

"Yeah I might as well give it a try..." She mused, making her way over to another one. She began knocking on the stomach of the armour. "Helloooooo? Hey mister, are you the same suit of amour that I saw in the other corridor? Are you related to any of these guys? How long've you been here?" She paused and waited but no response came so she turned back to Abby, clearly disappointed. "It's not working...got any other ideas...?"

Lex made a face at her. "Well that's just quite selfish of you." She told her. "Just because it doesn't interest you, you're not willing to help?" This girl was even worse than she thought!

"Aw, are you upset?" Abby mocked the girl, already get tired of this conversation. No amount of convincing was going to get the girl to join Lex in the whole trying to get the armor to talk challenge. Why not? "Um. Well, NORMAL people wouldn't want to see stuff like that but I don't know about insane people. You should ask your friends."

Abby looked amused, as the girl started to talk again. Jeeeez. Did she never stop? Obviously the girl failed in her endeavour to get the armor to communicate.. and then she asked Abby if she had other ideas.. Time to be evil. "You could dance around..or even sing. That could get their attention." Heh. She might as well watch the girl make a complete fool of herself. It would be highly amusing.

"Of course. Why should I help you with something that doesn't benefit me at all?" Selfish? Yeah, maybe.