Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 04:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Text Cut: Abbbbby <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post

Abby smiled slightly when she noticed the indiginant look on Lex's face. "Those who like are probably just as insane as you are." That was true because she couldn't imagine normal people liking Lex. The girl simply got on everyone's nerves. Cool? "I'd rather not see something like that happen. Ever."

Oh, gosh. It looked like Abby had given the girl that idea. "Um.. I suppose.." The girl looked doubtfully at the armor before taking a couple steps back. "You can give it a try if you want." Abby said with a light shrug. The girl could do whatever she wanted to as long as she didn't drag Abby into it.

"No! I'm not going to be cooperative. Why should I help you with something that doesn't interest me at all?" GLARE.

"Hey!" Lex said defensively. "My friends are not insane! Don't talk about them like that!" She didn't care if the world thought she was insane seeing as she most likely was and in fact considered it a compliment to be referred to in that way but she knew Abby wasn't using it in a nice way and since that was the case she didn't want her speaking about her friends like that! Then she got all curious. "Well why not?" A lot of people would want to see something like that...right?

"Yeah I might as well give it a try..." She mused, making her way over to another one. She began knocking on the stomach of the armour. "Helloooooo? Hey mister, are you the same suit of amour that I saw in the other corridor? Are you related to any of these guys? How long've you been here?" She paused and waited but no response came so she turned back to Abby, clearly disappointed. "It's not working...got any other ideas...?"

Lex made a face at her. "Well that's just quite selfish of you." She told her. "Just because it doesn't interest you, you're not willing to help?" This girl was even worse than she thought!

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 09-09-2012 at 05:48 AM.