Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Text Cut: Poor Abby XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post

"See? Everyone has a problem with you." Abby continued to look at the armor, afraid to look away. Heh. "A dancing armor just left the place and you think it's NOT creepy?" STARE. Seriously, the girl was beyond weird and annoying.. Obviously.

Abby rolled her eyes when the girl continued to talk. "I think you should stop all that chattering. You don't want all of these armor dancing around you now, do you?" She couldn't help but slightly shiver at that thought. BUT, she had the feeling the girl would probably enjoy that.

Oh, no. "No way. I'm not going to join you in your craziness." Abby said, pulling her hand away. "Besides, I'm sure there's nothing inside.." At least, she hoped so.

Lex flashed around to look at her when she said that. "That is sooo not true!" And how rude of her for saying that! Hmph! "People happen to like me you know!" 'Course most of those people were her age but she didn't care because she preferred those kinds of people! "And of course I think it was cool! How often do you see something like that happening?" She probably wouldn't see something like that again for a long time!

Ooo, now there was an idea! "Wait, so you think if I keep talking they'll come alive and play with us?! That's a great idea!" This would be sooo epic, she could already see them go around in circles, dancing or whatever suits of armours did.

She stopped pulling and look at at the girl, slightly annoyed that she was being this difficult. "Can you please try being more cooperative. We won't know until we check and we can't check if you don't hoist me up. There could be treasure in one of those suits!" Did Abby really wanna pass up the chance to find out?!

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.