Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Text Cut: An cue the Persistence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post

COOOOOL?

"Lex, that was just horribly creepy." Abby turned to look at the other armors suspiciously. What if another one danced it's way out of the room or.. what if it decided to jump on her? Eeeep.

Did they talk? "Well, I certainly hope not and even if they do, I'm sure they'll just complain about how annoying you really are." It was probably her continous chatter that made the armor move and dance it's way out. It would help if the girl stopped talking for a second but it looked like that wasn't going to happen.

"Are you crazy? I'm not giving you a boost and if you're wise, you wouldn't even want to know what's inside.." Abby stated, her eyes shifting towards the armor again.

Whaaaaat??

"How could you think that was creepy?! That was even cooler than the talking portrait that started yelling at me and tried to jab me with his sword!" She had had a good laugh with that one because he couldn't actually do anything to her.

Lex turned to her suddenly with a gasp. "Do you think that might be it?" Oh no! She began spinning in a slow movements so she could face all the armours at some point or another. "Nooooo, I'm not annoying guys really, you can talk, we can talk together. Just ask Abby, she thinks I'm nice." She said with a wide grin.

She tilted her head a little when Abby asked if she was crazy. "Nooo, I'm not, now come ooooooonnnnn!" She said, walking over to her and attempting to pull her towards the armour. "I bet it looks even cooler inside."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.