Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lady of Light
SlytherinGryffindor
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natasha Shenoy
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrea Bowen
Gryffindor
Third Year
SUMMER FOREVER

Text Cut: XDDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Of course Abby was going to protest to joining her...if only it were a request but actually she was telling her, therefore they were going to find one that actually moved and talked because the one at the end of the line had the same scribble mark that she had put on one of them in another corridor--all a part of testing her theory of course. "They're not creepy--"

Just then one of then did some kind of spinny thingy and did a funny dance out of the room.

o__O

"Did you see that--" She stopped immediately when she realized that Abby and her were on the same speaking pattern then giggled. "That was sooooo cool! Help me find another one that moves!" She said, running over to another one and tapping it as well. For a moment she turned to Abby with an excited smile. "Do you think they talk as well? Gimme a boost I wanna see what the inside looks like." Or she could have climbed the suit butt hen she figured it might have collapsed...

COOOOOL?

"Lex, that was just horribly creepy." Abby turned to look at the other armors suspiciously. What if another one danced it's way out of the room or.. what if it decided to jump on her? Eeeep.

Did they talk? "Well, I certainly hope not and even if they do, I'm sure they'll just complain about how annoying you really are." It was probably her continous chatter that made the armor move and dance it's way out. It would help if the girl stopped talking for a second but it looked like that wasn't going to happen.

"Are you crazy? I'm not giving you a boost and if you're wise, you wouldn't even want to know what's inside.." Abby stated, her eyes shifting towards the armor again.