Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lady of Light
SlytherinGryffindor
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natasha Shenoy
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrea Bowen
Gryffindor
Third Year
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Woooow, this school sure had a lot of suits of armours. It seemed they were everywhere and once more Lex had managed to run into more! This was a sign! Or maybe just proof that these things could in fact move and were following her.

She walked up to a particular suit of Armour and began knocking on the metal, you know, just in case he was sleeping.

"Hellloooooo....? Mr. Suit of Armour...?" Hmm, so he was trying to play it off as nothing huh? Figured he could just ignore the 11 year old and get away with it?! Hmph. "Well I know you can hear me and I was just wondering, are you the same suit of armour that's just beyond that corridor over there? Or are you in any way related to the one on the bottom floor?" Hmm, still nothing.

She got on her toes and lifted the cover from the armour. Le Gasp! There was no face! "Oh you poor thing! No wonder you can't respond!" Nod. He must have been related to the ones by the staircase.
Suits of Armor? EW. She stalked down the corridor, eyeing the armor like they were going to jump out at her any second. She started to walk even faster, wanting to get away from this place as fast as possible.

.. And she suddenly noticed someone actually talking to a suit of armor. Someone who looked vaguely familiar.. Lex! Of course. Only she was crazy enough to actually try having a conversation with suits of armor.

"Are you trying to get them to talk?" Abby stood next to the little girl, staring at the armor. Gosh, they really looked creepy.