Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Quick Quotes Quill

ADFC Challenge Winner
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Montgomery
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mark Aiden Aubrey
Department of Mysteries

x1

Text Cut: Elodie and Kurumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
And then they were joined by two people. Elodie smiled at the first girl who entered, and stayed quiet while Kurumi asked her if she wanted to join in and help. Els didn't mind, really. The more the merrier, right?

But the other girl seemed to go and sit down and not want to help. SADFACE. Els frowned at her, just a tiny bit. And beckoned her right over with a hand summon. (YES A HAND SUMMON BECAUSE IT SOUNDS COOL.)

"Come help."

Please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Showing the recipe book to Elodie, Kurumi noticed that Gwen had entered the kitchens as well. Their conversation on the train had been cut short because of, well, everything that could have possibly gone wrong did go wrong minus someone dying. "Hey Gwen!" she waved at the Ravenclaw. "Cupcakes actually."

SEE! SEE HOW CUTE ELODIE WAS?! EEEK!

"Yeah, why don't you bake with us?" Unless Gwen really wanted to draw, then she wouldn't stand in her way.

Gwen had been meaning to go start the sketch. Maybe the house elves would agree to let her draw them? She would want to ask them that. After all, they could mind their own business, but asking first was the best thing to do, right? Her thoughts were interrupted by a voice. Gwendolyn looked at the girl who just told her to go help them. ‘Ummm...’ How to put this? ‘I’m not that good at cooking’ Not that good meaning... she could barely make tea.

Ehem.

So what were they going to bake?

She heard Kurumi say something about cupcakes. Gwen nearly wanted to offer to help, but considering the fact that the last time she had been here, she nearly set the place on fire... maybe that wasn’t the best idea. ‘I think I’ll pass...Unless you need help to decorate the cupcakes?’ That she could do. Gwen couldn’t help but wonder how come she was a complete disaster when it came to cooking. Because, after all- shouldn’t it be like Potions? It was supposed to be just using a recipe and following a few steps.

Gwen then looked at the younger girl, whose name she still didn’t know. ‘I don’t believe we met before’, the Ravenclaw started saying. She was almost sure the two of them hadn’t met. ‘I’m Gwen, by the way’