Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default haaaaaaaaai girls ^_____^
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Was Miss/Lady Kurumi making something? Oh wow! Eeep! Elodie almost felt like asking if she could help, but refrained. Because she might have been making something special for someone, and Els didn't exactly want to interrupt or mess things up if Kurumi was an amazing cook or something. Oh dear, Elodie wasn't exactly fantastic. She usually licked the spoon and helped to stir things, and demanded more chocolate was put it. So, yeah. Not the best.

Grinning, Elodie skipped a little bit closer to the older girl. "I'm okay! My bottom is better!" For good measure, she wiggled it, although she wasn't sure that even proved that the bruising had gone. But it had! Happyface!!!!! "How about you?" There was nothing wrong with asking questions in a sing song voice in a kitchen, was there?
Kurumi really was glad to see that the second year wasn't trembling or on the verge of tears this time. She had been very VERY concerned for the poor thing while on the platform and in the carriages. It almost seemed as though she would never let go of Kurumi's hand there for a while - which would have eventually cut off the circulation to her hand and that would have been bad. "Oh, well, that's good," she laughed in reply. Better bottom, always good to hear. And even see. Eeeeeeerm... Awkward?

"I'm doing good," she nodded, turning her gaze towards her recipe book again. "About to bake some cupcakes if you want to help. I'll be sending some to a friend in London, but the rest we can share over some tea or something." Kurumi did enjoy baking and then sitting in the kitchen where the smells still lingering in the air. Make everything taste better really. "I just need to pick out a recipe...but not something with chocolate."

Hmm, Treyen was playing James Potter in this production...wonder what James Potter's favorite cupcakes were...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingwithRainbows View Post
Walking into the kitchen Annie sighed a bit as she looked around, seeing others already there and house elves busily running around the entire place. It was pretty cool though, and really large as well! Then she noticed the older lioness and grinned, skipping over to her as she noticed the cookie recipe book she was holding.

“Hey Kurumi” she said happily as she showed up looking at her. “Do you mind if I watch to see what’s happening? Or help?” she suddenly asked, pointing towards the recipe book. She wanted… no needed to know how to make those cookies!

Besides she was a seventh year, meaning that she’d be gone next year… she definitely needed to learn!
Turning around slightly, Kurumi smiled and waved at the Gryffindor first year as she made her way towards her and Elodie. "Hey, sure!" Really, Kurumi thought that baking was something that should be shared among many. And hey, when she looked at these two young students, she was seeing the next generation of young Hogwarts bakers!

She did have a cookie legacy that she didn't want to see fade after all.

"Elodie and I were going to bake some cupcakes." Even if the young Hufflepuff hadn't said she wanted to bake officially. Kurumi had sort of just decided for her.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes