View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Presley Black
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavier Rodriguez Fullmer
First Year
Dancing Through Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
Awarlesta had trouble believing what she was hearing. "He's proud of me??" Well, there could be a chance he did. He was a lot more open-minded than her grandmother. "That's not what I thought he'd say." She got lost in her thoughts for a few seconds and then snapped back. "No problem. I see why you were mad. Did you like your present?"
At least Awarlesta had reacted in much the same wasy as Presley had. That meant that it wasn't just Presley's mean side hoping her cousin would get in trouble. It was legitimately what they both thought would happen, and then their grandfather had said the opposite. Presley grinned at the thought of her pretty music box. "I loved it, thanks kiddo." Almost having forgotten about it, Presley asked "So, how did your first day go?" It must have gone well. Lessie was a Black. The name itself commanded the day to go well for them. Sometimes. Presley was quickly learning that life wasn't nice to anyone. Not even her. The invincible Presley Lynne Black.

And there was that stupid kid again. Presley looked at him sharply as he struggled to remember her name. Only idiots didn't know her after going to the same school as her for at least two years by the look of the kid. She sneered at him, and turned back to her cousin. "Lessie, pleaaaaaase tell me that the little insect isn't a friend of yours?"