View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Presley Black
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavier Rodriguez Fullmer
First Year
Dancing Through Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
Awar leaned back as Presley waved the parchment in her face and waved her blank ones back in hers. "What for?!" She giggled a little at the thought of her common room entrance fighting back.
Presley's eyebrows scrunched together when Awar waved her blank parchment in Presley's face. What was she doing? Presley's parchment was actually important! "I wrote to Grandfather about your sorting and I just got his letter back." Presley paused, just to make her cousin a little nervous. "He says to tell you that he's proud of you, and that you will bring greatness to Hufflepuff house."

Which was entirely unfair in Presley's opinion. Sure, it was what she'd wanted him to say, but he hadn't been so kind when Presley became a Ravenclaw. In fact, he'd been downright rude. Telling her that she was by no means intelligent enough for the eagles house. "So I just wanted to let you know. And apologize for getting angry at the welcoming feast." Presley didn't usually apologize for anything. But family was a special exception.