View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Model: Hailee Steinfeld
General Info
Full Name: Penelope Reyna Greenwell
Nicknames: Penny, Pen, Penne, Nell, Food Lover Girl, Loppy
Date of Birth: January 30, 2066
Current Age: 13
Relationship Status: Single

Magical Info
Current Year at Hogwarts: Second
Blood Status: Half and half
House: Gryffindor
Wand: 10 3/4 inches, English Oak, Unicorn hair core, Springy
Patronus: Unknown
Amortentia: Unknown
Boggart: Unknown
Favorite Subjects: Flying, Care of Magical Creatures
Least Favorite Subjects: Charms, History of Magic

Family Info
Father: Matthew Greenwell (deceased)
Mother: Lucia Greenwell [nee Selwyn] (deceased)
Siblings: None
Other Relatives: Vashti Amstern (cousin), Taurean Selwyn (grandfather), Hestia Selwyn (grandmother), Kaiser Selwyn (uncle), Miranda Selwyn (aunt), Xadrian Selwyn (cousin), Xerxes Selwyn (cousin), and many others
Pets: A cat named Spot

Appearance
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 4’11”

Extra Info
Personality: Penelope is full of contradictions. She can, at times, be very much in control of her emotions to the point where she can appear almost emotionless, yet there are still times where she will almost literally explode, such as when she gets angry or frustrated. To some degree, she can control her outbursts of wandless magic, but she has significantly less control when using a wand. She is eager to learn new things but lacks the desire to read and work hard in order to learn. She appears small and harmless, but she’s more than willing to (and capable of) taking someone down with brute force. And though she is a witch, she is far more likely to throw a punch than a spell. (So if she’s really angry (especially at you), your best bet is to duck or to run, as she is more likely to fight than to argue.)

Despite her seemingly conflicting personality (or, perhaps, because of), Penelope is a rather loyal, accepting person. There’s very little that will shock or surprise her, and she wouldn’t ever think about excluding someone as a friend because they look or talk differently. She is rather headstrong and outspoken though, so she will let you know if she does or does not like something. She also tends to be pretty blunt and straightforward with her thoughts and opinions.

Background: Here
OOC: since most everyone's doing it Heyyy there everyone! My name's Brigette, and I RP Penelope :3 I've been on this site since December 2009 almost three years ohmygosh o__o, and I was originally sorted into Ravenclaw with my previous Hogwarts charrie Vashti Greenwell (now Amstern) who is now my shopkeeper charrie, but I re-sorted to Gryffindor for dear little Penelope here We're always up for RPing and meeting new people, so feel free to send me a VM or PM if you ever wanna RP or anything

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger

Last edited by AlwaysSnapesGirl; 10-21-2012 at 12:08 AM.