Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #67 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Default *tries to catch up*
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Yes the thoughts of her grandchildren were certainly enough to banish a storm cloud or two from her mood for the moment. So thank you Leo..thanks.

"Bentley turns one tomorrow, so I'll probably be slipping out to visit them if I get the time and Ariana turned four in April. She's started wizard prep, so her Hogwarts days are far from here."
Shame really, she'd love to witness her granddaughter being sorted.

Her mood went straight south again when she received a bop on her head from an obviously deranged woman.

Scowl. That one clearly had a death wish...clearly.

Hmmm?

Sophia looked down the table at the man who had addressed her....*blink*. She raised a brow at him."And what pray tell, would be my reason for smiling on a night like this?"Hmmm? answer that one question Mr.Amorosa."Sophia Bellaire, Charms professor."

Time for the speech good, she was starting to feel a bit hungry by now and was anxious to get to her quarters. She applauded at the right moment before looking to her left to Medea.Her hand subtly went to cover her neck...ahem. That accent gave her a very err weird feeling about the woman...like keep your neck far away from her..weird."My summer was lovely, yours?"

Sophia's eyed flicked towards the new grounds keeper and lingered there for a little....he looked so much...like..her husband.

*Stare*

She tore her eyes away from the man when the staff table was bombarded by house-elves. Merlin's Beard...every year it was something else. She shook her head and watched them...right in the middle of the headmistress's speech too. Oooh look, they came bearing gift..how...nice?

Finally though, the head mistress got to finish her speech and Sophia got to silence her grumbling stomach.

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...