Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:00 AM   #64 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Default Seriously tried to stop her.. she wouldn't listen.. so sorry :P
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

As the new headmistress spoke, Selina made sure to tune into everything that she was saying. The redheaded lady's speech was well spoken, to the point and very nice although Selina would be lying if she did not sincerely miss the don't die advice at the end. Ah well, she knew that rule by heart now anyway. But once the lady finished her speech, Selina figured it was good a time as any to finish out her work to find Mortimer.

Honestly, Selina needed to cover all of her bases if she was going to find her bat in time for Quidditch season... or for his daily night ritual of story time and cookies before bed. The stories were for Mortimer, the cookies were for Selina. Oh how she missed story time. Her bat had been missing for just over two months now and she was finding it increasingly more difficult to live life without her bundle of destruction joy. She just missed her bat so much.

So with a determined look on her face, because maybe one of these adults had seen Mortimer or knew where he was, she approached the staff table. Although, once she arrived she realized just how elevated the staff table was from the house tables. It was like the Professors either wanted to demonstrate some level of authority during meals or they were afraid that the students would turn rabid one day and the extra height would help them stay out of reach.

Clearing her head of such thoughts, she was on a specialized mission, she cleared her throat attempting to draw the professors attention to her. With a calculated and monotone voice, as if she were reciting a small, practiced speech which was relatively practiced, she said, "Hello! Bonjour! Salve, for our Latin speakers. My name is Selina Skylar for those of you who don't know me. First of all, I would like to take this time to say how excited I am to spend another term with all of you as professors. You all are gifted witches and wizards. So cheers to this term, but, erm, more importantly I would like to draw your attention to something very important- this..." She handed each of them a flyer.

"If any of you has seen this bat- please contact me at your earliest convenience. We appreciate your consideration and support. This is the best of causes..." Because what was better than reuniting a girl and her beater bat? THAT WAS THE QUESTION!