Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:01 AM   #50 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post

"Gemma." Hecate said nodding towards the woman who sat on her right.
The professor nodded back at the Potions guru with her usual smile and took a quick drink...as she took the drink she debated speaking with the woman and her manners over took her. As she sat down the glass, she said, "Hecate, I hope your break treated you well..." yes that was a simple greeting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
"Hello Professor..." Ian said waving at the newcomer.
Gemma smiled at the man...he seemed extremely happy to be here...that was a nice change, she thought as she glanced up and down the table at some of the grim faces glaring out at the students. She held out her right hand to the man, "Gemma Cerulean, Muggle Studies...but you can call me Gemma..." she said with a sweet little smile at the man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Blushing slightly Leobald looked at the skin of his hand momentarily before raising his gaze to meet Gemma’s. "Actually yes, I vacationed in Spain for a few weeks. I guess it shows. I feared I’d become reddish from all the sun exposure to be honest that’s how my skin usually reacts."

"I’ve extended the Muggle section of the library a bit over the summer. You should come have a look at it. It seemed popular amongst the students so I’ve added a few new books to the selection." Mainly muggle comics and animal books but it was something.
Gemma's face lit up as the Librarian spoke, "O Spain...how exciting...I've always wanted to visit there...we must meet for tea so I can see all of your pictures..." she said as she pushed a stray bang behind one of her ears. "I have to admit the bronze glow looks good on you..." she said with a little wink.

She perked up even more when he mentioned the Muggle section, "O that is great. I brought some old books from home that I need to drop by and donate to the section as well. They were some of my favorites when I was in my teen years. I'm glad that the students have been taking to the new section." she said excitedly pulling out a little notebook from her purple bag and adding dropping off books to her to do list which was getting longer and longer by the minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

"Oh, thank you!" Annie sounded surprised at the toast from the Muggle Studies professor, but at really, she was pleased. "It's Mrs. Cerulean, isn't it?" Was the woman married? She couldn't recall. Worth a guess though.
Gemma plastered a smile on her face...it was still very genuine because she had lots of practice keeping this exact smile on her face...after all, this was the smile she gave her mother every time she was asked about why she didn't have a boyfriend...inside she screamed but outside her demeanor was flawless, "It's actually just Miss Cerulean, but it's easier just to call me Gemma..." she said with a friendly wink at the Headmistress. "I know you are busy tonite with all of our guests but I would love to drop by your office and catch up...We were at Hogwarts together and I'm sure we ran into each other a few times..." she said with a little bit of excitement...of course she remembered the woman but she wasn't sure if the woman would remember her since she was a few years younger.