Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #45 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
"If you wish, Cece. You may have my seat." Hecate said giving Dash a look.

Ian looked over at Hecate surprised. She was giving up HER seat? This must be the nurse. "Mademoiselle, so nice to meet you."
Cece made her way back to the staff table with the bag of potions in her hand that she had just confiscated. "Thank you Hecate, but that won't be necessary. It seems my seat is unoccupied now." Looking down the table she seen the older seated way at the other end now. Well look at that, seems they finally got someone to fill that blasted Astronomy position.

Before making her way to her seat she set the bag on the table in front of Hecate. "A gift for you... from a very careless Ravenclaw." Cece really had no idea what kinds of potions were in that bag but she was sure Hecate would figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell
He was just about to relax back into his chair when he remembered something else. "Oh and if you could spare a few minutes after the feast, I would like to discuss the events at the station. I have some concerns in regards to some of your Prefects and Captains."

And if she was in agreeance with him then points would be taken. If not then he was going to have a few students helping him fertilize the grounds.
Finally getting to sit in her own seat Cece acknowledged those on either side of her. "Hello Seren." She then turned to the man on her right, who was not Waylon. "Hello, I assume you're the new groundskeeper." Who could have done a better job a drying himself off. "I'm Healer Cecelia Tillstorm."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash Away
With or without a cane. She sat there for a few seconds longer, just long enough for the unamazing healer to make her way up the steps to join them. Only THEN did the older woman get up."Cecelia." Dash stared at the blonde, a mock look of confusion crossing his face. "Anastasia decided to keep you on staff? Shame. I had high hopes for the staff members this term." Hm.

She ruined them all.

And then she left?
Cece had caught Dashbags little comment as she had been leaving the table to take care of that 'claw. She was finally going to make a comment of her own but now it was him who was leaving. "Good riddance, don't hurry back." Things would definitely be much nicer without him around.

At least now she could sit back and listen to the Headmistress give her speech... and watch her drink some water.

Maybe she should warn the woman about what happens when you drink things from this table.

Cece and Marie_____Colby