View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 08:41 PM

Post Video: Emma Watson in Glamour UK behind-the-scenes look at photo shoot

A new behind-the-scenes clip from Emma Watson's Glamour UK photo shoot for their October issue has been released by the publication. The former Harry Potter actress also discussed how she would have approached her love life if she had been given some sound advice early on. Glamour's issue with Emma on the cover will be released later this month.

Emma Watson: "I wish someone had told me at 15: 'You accept the love that you think you deserve'.

"I would have approached my relationships completely differently if they had. I like this idea of quality control: that we don't have to accept just anyone into our lives. People talk about love as though it just happens to you - as though you're a victim in it all, when actually you can make good choices and bad. But women have a natural tendency to want to nurture and take care of men.

"You always think that the guy is going to end up coming around and that you're going to be the one that saves him - like the Oasis song. Actually I don't think that you can change other people, but women always hope for the best."