Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 11:40 AM   #32 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
No. It couldn't have been. Could it?

"Well .... I'll ... be...." Fina mouthed, utterly speechless. Really, what was one supposed to say when they suddenly, after 17 years, discovered their former Defense Professor sharing the same table as them. Which was different from sharing the same table as Vindictus. Cassandra was well... she was different. She taught everyone. Vindictus only taught those who took Flying, which she didn't.

Suddenly, she found herself shrinking slightly in her chair and wishing she'd worn her black dress instead of the bright yellow.
Another professor was staring. Hadn't Anastasia warned them to expect the Board of Governors for the feast this evening? Cassandra stared back before recognizing the woman as a former student.

It would make a lesser woman feel quite old.

She waved merrily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Mhmmm," Anastasia acknowledged the former Headmistress beside her. She smiled a bit to see the woman getting emotional over her daughter's Sorting (though admittedly, seeing the girl tower over all her peers was more humorous than moving) and hoped that one day, she'd be able to see David get Sorted too.

"I see Genevieve is a Ravenclaw just like you. Congratulations."
"She'd have made us all miserable if she was anything else. Her sister is a Ravenclaw too, you know." And she really did think that Anastasia knew that. Probably had memorized most of the seventh years and all the student leaders. The woman was sharp as a porcupine quill.

"Don't let her get away with anything that makes you uncomfortable on account of me or anyone else. It doesn't do her any favors."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest