Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 06:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Dash didn't mind the stormy weather. In fact it gave him a bit of an excuse for showing up later than normal, rather than the truth, which was that a crying six year old really was something that made him want to stay put.

Shrugging his cloak off, he show cased his deep blue robes, before even reaching the table. Dash's eyes flickered just a bit around the great hall, then to the staff table which seemed abnormally bigger. However, like Anastasia had specified in her staff meeting, the board of governs were expected at the feast. He didn't really think anything of it, and continued up the steps to the staff table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Some things never change, do they?" Cassandra took the seat that Anastasia had pointed out, although her eyes never left the ceiling overhead and the tapestries and the students entering the Great Hall (looking rather rougher than she remembered). My, it brought back so many memories.

Oh, oh! Cassandra took the napkin off the table and dabbed at her eyes as she spotted the first years lining up for the Sorting... with her daughter lurking in the middle of the line and trying not to look half a head taller than those around her. What a special moment, to see one's own child get sorted.
There were two governors in particular that Dash could spot from a mile away. One of which was already seated, and although he couldn't remember having more than a handful of short conversations with the woman, he still found himself walking up to her. "Nice to see you back Professor." Well, yes. She had been his DADA professor after all. And his headmistress for most of his time at Hogwarts. Dash doubted that the woman remembered him and finished off with a nod before making his way to his seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Burbage View Post
Is simply had been aaaaaaaaaaaaages since Marion had stepped foot in these charming halls and heard the clicking and clanking of her heels on the stone floors. Of course now, instead of school shoes, she wore rather fancy shoes of a deep purple that stood out against her long lilac skirt. Perhaps she should have shown a bit more of her former house spirit and worn something in brilliant marigold, but no matter. There would be plenty of time for that.

"Hellooooooooo dears," she sang as she made her way towards her seat and sat down. This was her seat, wasn't it? Turning to her left, Marion noticed she was seated next to a blonde woman in a red dress and she inclined her head in greeting. "Evening darling, Marion Burbage."
And his seat was taken, taken by someone that was not him for some strange reason. Dash just stared before he carefully began to fold his cloak and then cleared his throat. "You are probably not aware of it, but this is my chair that you are currently sitting in. I'm not exactly a man bent on possessing silly things like chairs, but I am someone who thinks knowing the alphabet is very important. That being said, A-" Dash held out his arm and pointed over to the right, before pointing it at the left "-to Z. I encourage you to find your rightful spot."

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}