Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 01:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Droo

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

"Merlin's Beard. I haven't been back here in so many years..." He said looking around the Great Hall. He glanced over at the Slytherin table and smirked. One particular spot. That's where he'd sat. That had been his spot and now... some girl was sitting in it now. She looked to be a fifth year. Mehh no matter. He was on the Dias now.

OH YEAH!

"Thank you headmistress," He said politely and sat down. "This is the life..."

"Amoroso." Hecate said from her seat. Hecate looked tired. Her face showed signs of ware and she had been sitting straight back in her chair to not show it. There were bags under her eyes, and her hair didn't seem at its fullest. She didn't look pregnant as she had no belly. She had also began using a special perfume to cover up the smell her breath had developed. "Nice to see you in the Great Hall." She said simply.

"Lafay!" He said and then smiled. "Fancy meeting you here." and he chuckled softly. She was not looking better. No matter. He knew the woman didn't want to talk about it, so he went on. "Remember when you got angry with me at dinner your 5th year? And you set my chicken leg on fire while I was eating it just enough to burn off my cool mustache?" He chuckled again... those were the days.

"Not a cool mustache. It was peach fuzz and it was the reason so I got angry." She would have lost her prefect badge had Alexander not intervened. "It's better gone." She smiled at him though. "I've got to keep an eye on the house table. But stop by my office later, we'll walk around the halls and reminisce." She said with a nod.

"Love to." He said and smiled back.